The Best of Spain - Born in America
We at Cosas de Andalucia believe in the maintenance of a breed "Standard of Excellence".
- Cosas de Andalucia participate in the breed quality valorization process.
- Cosas de Andalucia provides the assurance of highest breed quality horses.
- The Cosas de Andalucia Stallion and mares of color are absolutely exceptional!
- Availability of the Pure Spanish Andalusian in the U.S.
Pure Spanish Andalusians
It is our goal to help create gorgeous, safe and sound Andalusian horses with all the wonder that this great breed possesses.
Navarre GF... Majestic, midnight black stallion. Undefeated multiple class best movement winner, Navarre is the epitome of the pure Spanish aristocrat. At 16.3 hands he presents the sculptural beauty, substance, breathtaking Spanish movement with exceptional extension, and proud natural brilliance combined with a gentle temperament that has been the hallmark of the Andalusian breed for centuries.
Reina GF is black, stands 16 hands and was named in the top 5 nationally as a junior filly. Reina is a full sister to the black National Champion Stallion, Navare GF. A young black stallion owned and imported into the U.S for limited breeding by Laura Collado de Peralta of Costa Rica. Bearing a strong Terry influence in his lineage, Ebano presents the introduction of a new black line. from Ebano, Reina produced a striking jet-black filly
Bay with star, yearling colt. Navarre GF x Savanna MHF Commissar's sire is our 16.3 hand National Champion Stallion. Savanna, his gorgeous tall bay dam, is daughter to Itaca III, National Champion Mare! Like his full brother, Commissar has tremendous balance and a natural ability for collection, talents he has presented even as a young weaning. We will expect his new owners to utilize his talents in the Dressage arena.
Our Most Prized Xaloc
He is a joy. He is ridden almost every day and is gentle as can possibly be imagined. He is truly a dream.
To breed your dream Andalusian with Xaloc's looks, size and temperament contact our team and come spend a weekend in our farm and bring him a carrot. He'll love you forever. You should visit the home to Xaloc.
He is friendly to the point of silliness and yet wonderful to ride, having been given his early Doma Vaquera training in Spain. We ride him almost every day. It is a sheer privilege to own a horse like this.
What We Have In Offer
See a small sample of the outstanding sport-horse Lusitanos available from top breeders in Brazil.
Sign up for the Updates
If you are looking for the very best elite Andalusians, you will find it with us. We offer horses which have been carefully produced to various levels.
News From Our Farm
Tips That Every Beginner Vaper Should Be Aware Of
Vaping is one of the hottest trends among youth and especially among teenagers. Nowadays, there are a wide variety of flavors available for vaping, ranging from fruits to natural herbs. Even the vaping devices nowadays have got a lot better and have become widely available across the world. It is better to purchase your vaping essentials like puff bars, juul pods, vape juice, etc. from trusted vape shops like https://www.eliquid-depot.com/ to avoid getting cheap quality products that might harm you in any way.
As a beginner, you need to be very careful while choosing the e-liquids and machines that you buy as it can make or break your experience in a matter of a few seconds. Also, you need to have all the required theoretical and practical knowledge about the vape devices and the liquids and its usage so that you don’t encounter any issues.
Tips for buying vapes and e-liquids
- Invest in premium brands even if they may be a bit costly. This is because cheap alternatives can have third class material that can harm your throat or might not be able to provide you with the best experience.
- Consider the level of nicotine present in e-juice that you are buying. It is better to avoid it altogether, but if you are trying to quit smoking, start with a higher dosage and keep lowering it down as per convenience.
- Try out different flavors to find the one that is perfect for you. The same goes for vaping devices as you will have to test out various devices in order to find the one that provides the perfect performance.
- Try buying e-liquids in bundles to save money on bulk purchases. A lot of online stores provide discounts on bundles and also have loyalty programs through which you can get easy access and heavy discounts on new launches for a small subscription fee.
Vaping tips for beginners
Now that you know technicalities of purchasing the supplies required for vaping, it is time to get some tips that you should remember as a beginner to vaping so that you can get the best possible experience each time you vape.
- If you are into acidic vape flavors, invest in high quality glass tanks for your vape. This is because acidic flavors can damage plastic based tanks which might ruin your experience.
- Make sure you clean your vape tank after every usage. This is because not cleaning it properly might lead to a hint of tastes when you use different flavors next time. Also, it can catch dirt and will become unhygienic overtime.
- If you are someone who tries out multiple flavors in one sitting, it will be better to get separate tanks for each one as consistently changing flavors in the tank might lead to mixing up which will ruin your session.
- Vapers tongue is a condition that many vapers face. In this, you won’t be able to taste the flavor properly. In order to avoid it, drink lots of water and switch to new flavors for a few days. It is nothing to worry about.